Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mentira

Foto:Diego Pallero courtesy of El Comercio
My brother Fernando is in the middle with the striped grey and black shirt on.

So I lied. Fernando is actually dancing on the show Bailando por la boda de mis Sueños, not just singing. I knew that there had to be a reason they had ¨famosos¨ on the show. This is how it works. There are ten couples that want to get married. One person from each couple dances with a famous person to win the wedding of their dreams. There are three judges that give the couples marks and one judge whose marks are hidden until the end. Each week a couple is kicked off after the marks are added up. Fernando is dancing with a super cute girl (whose name I forgot) and they made it through to next week´s show. This past Sunday they danced Salsa and Disco and I believe next week is Merengue and Rock. I have no idea how they are going to dance to rock music but I shall find out. It´s a cool show but my lord was it long. It took three hours to get through introducing each couple that is engaged and then watching the soñador/a (the person who is dancing with the famous person) dance with their famoso. I have been searching for pictures of the show and I finally found one! This is the one that was published in El Comercio, the daily newspaper here.

In other news I am working on another group essay for Thursday. (I actually have schoolwork even though this blog doesn´t seem to show it) :)

No comments: